Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Miley Cyrus Poses Naked for W Magazine

Miley Cyrus Poses Naked for W Magazine

Written By Unknown on Feb 4, 2014 | 8:25 AM

Miley Cyrus is not precisely the shy type, on the other hand seeing her come across naked for the cover of W magazine could possibly in spite of this improve a few (bleached and unbleached) eyebrows.

The Bangerz singer was interviewed by Ronan Farrow for the mag's March "Social Media Issue," and along with posing for racy photos for the spread, Miley touched on the negative attention surrounding her upcoming tour, her controversial sex appeal and considerably, much more.

"I simply do not get what half the girls are wearing. Everyone to me seems like Vanna White. I'm trying to tell ladies, just like, ‘F--k that. You don't have to wear makeup. You do not have to have lengthy blonde hair and large t--ties. That's not what it truly is around. It's, including, personal style.' I including that I'm associated with sexuality along with the kind of punk-rock shit where we simply don't care," Cyrus tells the mag.

"Like Madonna or Blondie or Joan Jett—Jett's the one that I however get somewhat shaky around. She did what I did in such a crazier way. I mean, ladies then weren't supposed to wear leather pants and, which include, f--king rock out. And she did."

The blond singer is known to rock out, as well, and her upcoming Bangerz tour has produced a whole lot of headlines—both superior and poor. However, in case you had any doubt within your mind, Cyrus doesn't let the negative attention uncover to her.

"I do not offer a s--t," she stated, when asked about the bad press surrounding her tour, which includes accusations that she is exploiting her minority backup dancers. "I'm not Disney, where they've, including, an Asian girl, a black girl, as well as a white girl, to be politically right, and, like, any one has bright colored T-shirts. You comprehend, it truly is including, I'm not developing any kind of statement. Anyone that hates on you is below you, mainly because they are basically jealous of what you might have."

Regardless of where her career goes from this point forward, Miley says she's content. "You have an understanding of, I've produced my cash. If no one buys my album, cool. It's effective. I've got a residence, and I've got dogs that I enjoy. I don't want anything else."

And that includes a boyfriend, at least for now.

After explaining that guys do not have to "impress me" considering that she'd basically simply instead chill at household than go to a fancy restaurant, Cyrus says that she's in no rush to get a man. "That's why I'm, including, not seeking to jump into a relationship…I adore my music so much, and I enjoy what I'm doing so significantly that that has grow to be my other half—rather than yet another individual. And so, yeah, I believe for example I had to have the ability to be 100 percent."
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Hot Naked News - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template